Zaptech Solutions - Fraud in interview process , Ahmedabad, Gujarat @ Pissed Consumer

HR told in interview,we are give you RS10,500 on hand but after month they will give 7800 on hand in the case you coming all day, we don't take any holiday.i have bad experience in this company,,any one don't join this company.there are lots of problem,working 10 hr and sunk company.zero management,zero growth,all thinks are zero like fake company.

i am not happy with this company.if i have no job than i sit on my home but not join this fake company.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Zaptech Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4200 and wants Zaptech Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was managemant. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zaptech Solutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My package was 24 lacs on paper... And I used to get an in hand salary of less than one lac a month...

So don't fret please...

They are a FRAUDULENT company to both the customers and the employees... Possibly a FRONT organization for tax evaders is my best guess...