I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions".I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not use this company.
They seem very good and organized up front, but the reality of it is they will over charge you and then some, and the work you receive at the end is a disaster that you will have to pay twice as much to fix it.They missed my project deadline by weeks, then withheld the site until I payed in full which they will now not refund even though half of the site is not even functional.
I am warning you, DO NOT HIRE THEM!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Development Work
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "A long story short: I was a Dropbox client happily paying $49.99 (£33.15) a month for 5TB of storage on their Pro package. I make corporate videos and I keep all my..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "I have been dealing with Wag Jag for 2 months now for the same sale issue.I ordered from their perfume deal which offered a variety of styles I placed my order..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."