Mississauga, Ontario

I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions".I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not use this company.

They seem very good and organized up front, but the reality of it is they will over charge you and then some, and the work you receive at the end is a disaster that you will have to pay twice as much to fix it.They missed my project deadline by weeks, then withheld the site until I payed in full which they will now not refund even though half of the site is not even functional.

I am warning you, DO NOT HIRE THEM!

Had an Experience with Zaptech Solutions?

Comments

Alaska Company

This complaint/review is ACCURATE! If it is a competitor seeking to smear Zaptech's name, then they are very accurate. We contracted with Zaptech for some custom computer programming and had a VERY NEGATIVE experience. They did not deliver any of their promised product/services and they stole more than $12,000 in deposits from our company!

In the beginning they seemed to be a good company, working hard on our project, so we sent them deposits for more projects. After the deadline for the first project had passed, we began having problems. We paid for expedited work to meet our deadline, but the project was not completed on time and we later found out that no extra resources were put on the project - just one programmer!

By this point we had thousands of dollars into their company and figured we'd stick with them until they finished the projects they were working on. Big mistake! In over 7 months of dealing with them, we did not receive A SINGLE WORKING PROJECT (out of 10 given to them)!!! Their programming was substandard, with nothing working as it should. Several projects were paid in full, but no final working product was received. We fought with them constantly to get them to work to the specifications we had originally set forth. They refused to work on fixing them to work correctly and they then wanted MORE MONEY!

Finally, we told them we wouldn't send more money until we got the product we had paid for already. They refused and so now...

STAY AWAY from Zaptech Solutions! They only care about getting money from you and then never deliver the product/services they promised. We struggled with them for over 7 months and got nothing for our trouble.

If you doubt the truthfulness of my review, please feel free to contact me directly at abcd(at)mountainsidesolutions(dot)com. I have documents supporting my claims!

Escalations Manager

Bobish,

As stated in our previous comment you were requested to follow up with the escalation Board Manager for a solution for all your grievances, however till date we have not received no communication from you.

Since Zaptech has fallen prey to SEO black-marketing we are forced to assume that the posts are fraudulent and no more action is required from our end.

ATTENTION READERS: THIS IS FRAUDULENT COMMENT POSTED FOR HARMING OUR ONLINE REPUTATION

AT ZAPTECH WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR JOBS AND GIVE OUR 200 % FOR EACH PROJECT.

IN CASE OF QUERIES PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR SOFTWARE CONSULTANTS.

Escalations Manager

Dear Bobish ,

We are not sure of your identity or how Zaptech Solutions has been contracted by you however kindly get in touch with the Zaptech's escalations Manager to escalate the matter in right manner within 1 week from 26th September.

Please email support@zaptechsolutions.com to address your grievances and we shall ensure that your concerns are looked into not only immediately but in a just manner. It is our endeavor to serve all our clients equally and provide mutually beneficial solution.

Once the Issue is resolved it is requested that there shall be no derogatory posts from your end. If the posts stays for more than 2 weeks from 26th Sept we shall assume that the comment is not true and used for black marketing thereby further implicating a legal recourse from our Legal department.

look forward to your support

Zaptech Solutions