I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions".I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not use this company.
They seem very good and organized up front, but the reality of it is they will over charge you and then some, and the work you receive at the end is a disaster that you will have to pay twice as much to fix it.They missed my project deadline by weeks, then withheld the site until I payed in full which they will now not refund even though half of the site is not even functional.
I am warning you, DO NOT HIRE THEM!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Development Work
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "Avast's free trial is a scam! (It took a lot of my time to figure out how this scam works). To avoid getting sued by Avast, I stipulate that..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..."
- "We bought new bed and other furnitures on July 22. They delivered to us second week of August. My husband started to assemble the bed and we found out legs..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."